Our Office Location
Edelman, Combs, Latturner, & Goodwin, LLC
20 South Clark Street
20 South Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60603
- About The Firm
- Cease and Desist
- Chicago Landlord/Tenant Ordinance
- Chicago, IL Office Location
- Class Action Notices
- collection defense december 2012
- Consumer Alerts
- Consumer Protection News
- Contact Us
- Credit Report Request Form
- Debtors Rights
- Evanston Landlord/Tenant Ordinance
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Fax Cases
- FDCPA Cases
- fdcpa december 2012
- foreclosure 2008
- Foreclosure Defense 2012
- Illinois Landlord-Tenant Law
- Illinois Statutes
- Landlord/Tenant Cases
- Loan Modifications
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Mortgages Cases
- News & Resources
- Adams’ Story
- Collection Defense Debt Buyer
- Court should get to test-drive claim over credit report
- Dealing with Debt Collectors
- Debt collection – attorney fees
- Defense of Mortgage Foreclosures
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Update
- Fed up with junk faxes, some are sending back lawsuits
- Illinois Consumer Law
- Jan 2000 / Accord Tossed: Class Members Got Nothing
- May 2000 / Post-dated Checks May Secure High-cost Loans
- Mortgage Foreclosure 2008
- Payday Lenders Agree to Forgive Debt, Pay Refunds in Indiana
- Payday Lenders Sued By Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC
- Predatory Lending
- Schlosser v. Fairbanks Capital Corp. Brief of Appellant
- Zombie Debt Collection
- Other Consumer Issues Cases
- Past Notices
- Pending junk fax
- Portfolio Acquisitions v. Feltman
- Potential Claims You May Have
- Practice Areas
- Are You a Victim of Identity Theft?
- Are You Being Harassed by a Debt Collector?
- Are You Being Sued by a Debt Buyer?
- Are You Entitled to Unpaid Overtime and Other Wages?
- Are You Having a Problem With Your Landlord?
- Are You Having Problems With a Payday Loan, Title Loan or Other High Interest Loan?
- Are You Receiving Unwanted Telemarketing Calls, Junk Faxes, Text Messages and Emails?
- Car Purchasing Tips
- Consumer’s Guide to Credit Reporting
- Do You Have a Problem With Your Mortgage?
- Do You Have Errors on Your Credit Report?
- Employment Background Check Errors
- Has Your Car Been Repossessed?
- Junk Faxes
- Payday Loan and Other High Interest Companies
- Robocalls & Telemarketing Abuse
- Unfair Business Practices
- Your Credit Reporting Rights
- Your Rights When Dealing With Debt Collectors
- Qualified Written Requests
- Robocalling Abuse
- Sample Letter to Debt Collector or Debt Buyer
- Truth in Lending
- United States of America v. Steven D Goldberg